Beginning Android ADK with Arduino
Whether you're new to Arduino and Android development, or you've tinkered a bit with either one, this is the book for you. Android has always been a natural fit with Arduino projects, but now that Google has released the Android Open Accessory Development Kit (the Android ADK), combining Android with Arduino to create custom gadgets has become even easier.
Beginning Android ADK with Arduino shows how the ADK works and how it can be used with a variety of Arduino boards to create a variety of fun projects that showcase the abilities of the ADK.
What you’ll learn
- How different boards work with the ADK
- How to create your first sketch and project
- How to work with light and sound
- How to work with servos and DC motors
- How to work with photoresistors and thermistors to sense the environment
- How to make your own capacitive touch game show buzzer
- How to create your own camera-enabled alarm system
Who is this book for
This book is for beginning Arduino and Android enthusiasts, or Arduino developers who want to try out the new Android ADK.
Table of Contents
2-Andriod and Arduino: Getting to Know Each Other
6-Light Intensity Sensing
8-A Sense of Touch
9-Making Things Move
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
LINK 6 (Source Codes)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.