Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets
Want to build your own robots, turn your ideas into prototypes, control devices with a computer, or make your own cell phone applications? It's a snap with this book and the Arduino open source electronic prototyping platform. Get started with six fun projects and achieve impressive results quickly.
Gain the know-how and experience to invent your own cool gadgets.
With Arduino, building your own embedded gadgets is easy, even for beginners. Embedded systems are everywhere—inside cars, children’s toys, and mobile phones. This book will teach you the basics of embedded systems and help you build your first gadget in just a few days. Each learn-as-you-build project that follows will add to your knowledge and skills.
- Experiment with Arduino, the popular microcontroller board
- Build robots and electronic projects with easy-to-follow instructions
- Turn your ideas into working physical prototypes
- Use Android phones as remote controls in your projects
- Work with an uncomplicated programming language created for artists, designers, and hobbyists
- Get everyone involved, with projects that even beginners can build
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Arduino: The Brains of an Embedded System
Chapter 3 Stalker Guard
Chapter 4 Insect Robot
Chapter 5 Interactive Painting
Chapter 6 Boxing Clock
Chapter 7 Remote for a Smart Home
Chapter 8 Soccer Robot
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.