WHIP UP SOME FIENDISHLY FUN PICAXE MICROCONTROLLER DEVICES
"Ron has worked hard to explain how the PICAXE system operates through simple examples, and I'm sure his easy-to-read style will help many people progress with their PICAXE projects."
This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program, build, and debug a variety of PICAXE microcontroller projects. PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius gets you started with programming and I/O interfacing right away, and then shows you how to develop a master processor circuit.
From "Hello, World!" to "Hail, Octavius!"
All the projects in Part I can be accomplished using either an M or M2 class PICAXE processor, and Part II adds 20X2-based master processor projects to the mix. Part III culminates in the creation of Octavius--a sophisticated robotics experimentation platform featuring a 40X2 master processor and eight breadboard stations which allow you to develop intelligent peripherals to augment Octavius' functioning. The only limit is your imagination!
PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful photos and illustrations
- Allows you to customize each project for your purposes
- Offers all the programs in the book free for download
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
- Build these and other devious devices:
* Simple mini-stereo jack adapter
* USBS-PA3 PICAXE programming adapter
* Power supply
* Three-state digital logic probe
* 20X2 master processor circuit
* TV-R input module
* 8-bit parallel 16X2 LCD board
* Serialized 16X2 LCD
* Serialized 4X4 matrix keypad
* SPI 4-digit LED display
* Countdown timer
* Programmable, multi-function peripheral device and operating system
* Octavius--advanced robotics experimentation platform
* L298 dual DC motor controller board
Table of Contents
Part I: PICAXE Basics
1 Introduction to PICAXE Programming and Projects
2 Introduction to Stripboard Circuits
3 Designing and Building a +5V Regulated Power Supply
4 Hardware Overview of the PICAXE M2-Class Processors
5 The Ins and Outs of PICAXE Interfacing
6 Introduction to ADC Inputs on M2-Class Processors
Part II: PICAXE Peripheral Projects
7 Introduction to the PICAXE-20X2 Processor
8 Infrared Input from a TV Remote Control
9 Interfacing Parallel LCDs
10 Serializing a Parallel LCD
11 Interfacing Keypads
12 SPI Communication
13 Background Timing on the 20X2 Processor
14 Constructing a Programmable Multifunction Peripheral Device
15 Developing Software for the Evil Genius MPD
Part III: Octavius - An Advanced Robotics Experimentation Platform
16 Birthing Octavius
17 Driving Octavius
18 Programming Octavius
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.