Cloud Computing: Principles and Paradigms
The primary purpose of this book is to capture the state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing technologies and applications. The book will also aim to identify potential research directions and technologies that will facilitate creation a global market-place of cloud computing services supporting scientific, industrial, business, and consumer applications. We expect the book to serve as a reference for larger audience such as systems architects, practitioners, developers, new researchers and graduate level students. This area of research is relatively recent, and as such has no existing reference book that addresses it.
This book will be a timely contribution to a field that is gaining considerable research interest, momentum, and is expected to be of increasing interest to commercial developers. The book is targeted for professional computer science developers and graduate students especially at Masters level. As Cloud Computing is recognized as one of the top five emerging technologies that will have a major impact on the quality of science and society over the next 20 years, its knowledge will help position our readers at the forefront of the field.
Table of Contents
Part I. Foundations.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Migrating into a Cloud
3. Enriching the “Integration as a Service” Paradigm for the Cloud Era
4. The Enterprise Cloud Computing Paradigm
Part II. Infrastructure as a Service
5. Virtual Machines Provisioning and Migration Services
6. On the Management of Virtual Machines for Cloud Infrastructures
7. Enhancing Cloud Computing Environments Using a Cluster as a Service
8. Secure Distributed Data Storage in Cloud Computing
Part III. Platform and Software as a Service
9. Aneka—Integration of Private and Public Clouds
10. CometCloud: An Autonomic Cloud Engine
11. T-Systems’ Cloud-Based Solutions for Business Applications
12. Workflow Engine for Clouds
13. Understanding Scientific Applications for Cloud Environments
14. The MapReduce Programming Model and Implementations
Part IV. Monitoring and Management.
15. An Architecture for Federated Cloud Computing
16. SLA Management in Cloud Computing: A Service Provider’s Perspective
17. Performance Prediction for HPC on Clouds
Part V. Applications.
18. Best Practices in Architecting Cloud Applications in the AWS Cloud
19. Massively Multiplayer Online Game Hosting on Cloud Resources
20. Building Content Delivery Networks Using Clouds
21. Resource Cloud Mashups
Part VI. Governance and Case Studies.
22. Organizational Readiness and Change Management in the Cloud Age
23. Data Security in the Cloud
24. Legal Issues in Cloud Computing
25. Achieving Production Readiness for Cloud Services
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.