Discrete-Time Signal Processing
THE definitive, authoritative book on DSP -- ideal for those with an introductory-level knowledge of signals and systems. Written by prominent, DSP pioneers, it provides thorough treatment of the fundamental theorems and properties of discrete-time linear systems, filtering, sampling, and discrete-time Fourier Analysis. By focusing on the general and universal concepts in discrete-time signal processing, it remains vital and relevant to the new challenges arising in the field -- "without" limiting itself to specific technologies with relatively short life spans.
Table of Contents
2. Discrete Time-Signals and Systems
3. The z-Transform
4. Sampling of Continuous-Time Signals
5. Transform Analysis of Linear Time-Invariant Systems
6. Structures for Discrete-Time Systems
7. Filter Design Techniques
8. The Discrete Fourier Transform
9. Computation of the Discrete Fourier Transform
10. Fourier Analysis of Signals Using the Discrete Fourier Transform
11. Discrete Hilbert Transforms
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Solution Manual: Download Here
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.