The leading book on wireless communications offers a wealth of practical information on the implementation realities of wireless communications. This book also contains up-to-date information on the major wireless communications standards from around the world. Covers every fundamental aspect of wireless communications, from cellular system design to networking, plus world-wide standards, including ETACS, GSM, and PDC. Theodore Rappaport is Series Editor for the Prentice Hall Communication, Engineering, and Emerging Technologies Series.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Wireless Communication Systems.
2. Modern Wireless Communication Systems.
3. The Cellular Concept and System Design Fundamentals.
4. Mobile Radio Propagation: Large-Scale Path Loss.
5. Mobile Radio Propagation: Small-Scale Fading and Multipath.
6. Modulation Techniques for Mobile Radio.
7. Equalization, Diversity, and Channel Coding.
8. Speech Coding.
9. Multiple Access Techniques for Wireless Communications.
10. Wireless Networking.
11. Wireless Systems and Standards.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.