Featuring a variety of applications that motivate students, this book serves as a companion or supplement to any of the comprehensive textbooks in communication systems. The book provides a variety of exercises that may be solved on the computer using MATLAB.
Table of Contents
1. Signals and Linear Systems.
2. Random Processes.
3. Analog Modulation.
4. Analog-to-Digital Conversion.
5. Baseband Digital Transmission.
6. Digital Transmission Through Bandlimited Channels.
7. Digital Transmission via Carrier Modulation.
8. Channel Capacity and Coding.
9. Spread Spectrum Communication Systems.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
LINK 3 (CD of the book)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.