Digital Electronics: A Practical Approach with VHDL
This book offers students an easy-to-learn-from resource that emphasizes practical application of circuit design, operation, and troubleshooting. Over 1,000 annotated color figures help explain circuit operation or emphasize critical components and input/output criteria. Throughout the text, the author employs a step-by-step approach that takes students from theory to example to application of the concepts.
Table of Contents
1. NUMBER SYSTEMS AND CODES
2. DIGITAL ELECTRONIC SIGNALS AND SWITCHES
3. BASIC LOGIC GATES
4. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC DEVICES: CPLDS AND FPGAS WITH VHDL DESIGN
5. BOOLEAN ALGEBRA AND REDUCTION TECHNIQUES
6. EXCLUSIVE-OR AND EXCLUSIVE-NOR GATES
7. ARITHMETIC OPERATIONS AND CIRCUITS
8. CODE CONVERTERS, MULTIPLEXERS, AND DEMULTIPLEXERS
9. LOGIC FAMILIES AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
10. FLIP-FLOPS AND REGISTERS
11. PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR DIGITAL DESIGN
12. COUNTER CIRCUITS AND VHDL STATE MACHINES
13. SHIFT REGISTERS
14. MULTIVIBRATORS AND THE 555 TIMER
15. INTERFACING TO THE ANALOG WORLD
16. SEMICONDUCTOR, MAGNETIC AND OPTICAL MEMORY
17. MICROPROCESSOR FUNDAMENTALS
18. THE 8051 MICROCONTROLLER
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.