This book is for graduate-level neural network courses offered in the departments of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science.
Renowned for its thoroughness and readability, this well-organized and completely up-to-date text remains the most comprehensive treatment of neural networks from an engineering perspective. Thoroughly revised.
Table of Contents
2. Learning Processes.
3. Single-Layer Perceptrons.
4. Multilayer Perceptrons.
5. Radial-Basis Function Networks.
6. Support Vector Machines.
7. Committee Machines.
8. Principal Components Analysis.
9. Self-Organizing Maps.
10. Information-Theoretic Models.
11. Stochastic Machines & Their Approximates Rooted in Statistical Mechanics.
12. Neurodynamic Programming.
13. Temporal Processing Using Feedforward Networks.
15. Dynamically Driven Recurrent Networks.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.