Embedded Systems: Architecture, Programming and Design by Raj Kamal
This book, equally applicable for a CSE or ECE course, gives an extensive account of Embedded Systems, keeping a balanced coverage of hardware and software concepts. Adhering to syllabus needs, this title is 'microprocessor' and 'software design methodology' specific, giving due weightage to architecture, programming and design aspects. Features Bottom up approach employed, where hardware and software issues have been discussed followed by Case Studies. Comprehensive coverage of topics like Real Time Operating Systems and 8051 Architecture. Design process and examples are covered throughout the book. Practical orientation in presenting the subject, with two chapters on Case Studies (Chapters 11 and 12).
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Embedded Systems
2. 8051 and Advanced Processor Architectures, Memory Organization and Real-world Interfacing
3. Devices and Communication Buses for Devices Network
4. Device Drivers and Interrupts Service Mechanism
5. Programming Concepts and Embedded Programming in C, C++ and Java
6. Program Modeling Concepts
7. Interprocess Communication and Synchronization of Processes, Threads and Tasks
8. Real-Time Operating Systems
9. Real-time Operating System Programming-I: Microc/OS-II and VxWorks
10. Real-time Operating System Programming-ii: Windows CE, OSEK and Real-time Linux Functions
11. Design Examples and Case Studies of Program Modeling and Programming with RTOS-1
12. Design Examples and Case Studies of Program Modeling and Programming with RTOS-2
13. Embedded Software Development Process and Tools
14. Testing, Simulation and Debugging Techniques and Tools
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
You can see how to download books HERE
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.