Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi teaches you how to build sensor networks with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and XBee radio modules, and even shows you how to turn your Raspberry Pi into a MySQL database server to store your sensor data!
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Sensor Networks
2. Tiny Talking Modules: An Intro to Xbee Wireless Modules
3. Arduino-Based Sensor Node
4. Rapberry Pi-based Sensor Notes
5. Where to Put It All: Storing Sensor Data
6. Turning Your Raspberry Pi into a Database Server
7. MySQL and Arduino: United at Last!
8. Building Your Network: Arduino Wireless Aggregator + Wireless Sensor Node + Raspberry Pi Server
9. Planning Wireless Sensor Networks
10. Shopping List
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (Book)
Download here (Source Codes)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.