Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks: Protocols, Performance, and Control by Jagannathan Sarangapani
With modern communication networks continuing to grow in traffic, size, complexity, and variety, control systems are critical to ensure quality and effectively manage network traffic. Providing a thorough and authoritative introduction, Wireless Ad hoc and Sensor Networks: Protocols, Performance, and Control examines the theory, architectures, and technologies needed to implement quality of service (QoS) in a wide variety of communication networks.
- BACKGROUND ON NETWORKING
- CONGESTION CONTROL IN ATM NETWORKS AND THE INTERNET
- ADMISSION CONTROLLER DESIGN FOR HIGH-SPEED NETWORKS: A HYBRID SYSTEM APPROACH
- DISTRIBUTED POWER CONTROL OF WIRELESS CELLULAR AND PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKS
- DISTRIBUTED POWER CONTROL AND RATE ADAPTATION FOR WIRELESS AD HOC NETWORKS
- DISTRIBUTED FAIR SCHEDULING IN WIRELESS AD HOC AND SENSOR NETWORKS
- OPTIMIZED ENERGY AND DELAY-BASED ROUTING IN WIRELESS AD HOC AND SENSOR NETWORKS
- PREDICTIVE CONGESTION CONTROL FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- ADAPTIVE AND PROBABILISTIC POWER CONTROL SCHEME FOR RFID READER NETWORKS
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.