This book will help you join the thousands of successful iPhone apps developers without needing to learn Objective-C or the Cocoa touch APIs. If you want to apply your existing web development skills to iPhone and iPad development, then now you can. WebKit's support for HTML5 means any web developer can create compelling apps for both the iPhone and the larger-screen iPad. You'll learn about WebKit and Mobile Safari, HTML5 and CSS3, vector graphics and multimedia support. You'll discover the built-in hardware features of the iPhone and iPad and how best to take advantage of them.
Table of Contents
- Development Tools
- Development Environment
- Introducing Developer and Debugging Tools
- The Anatomy of a Web Application
- User Experience and Interface Guidelines
- Interesting CSS Features for Your Web Application User Interface
- Bitmap and Vector Graphics and Downloadable Fonts with Canvas and SVG
- Embedding Audio and Video Content in Your Web Application
- Handling Transformations, Animations, and Special Effects with CSS
- Cross-Document Communication
- Ajax and Dynamic Content
- Using Touch and Gesture Events
- Location-Aware Web Applications
- A Better Handling of Client-Side Data Storage
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (BOOK)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.