HTML in 10 Simple Steps or Less
If you are building your own Web pages and need HTML solutions fast, then this book is for you-whether you're new to Web site authoring or you need a quick refresher on how to create a table. Open the book and you'll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key HTML Web tasks, each presented in ten quick steps-or less. Easy-to-navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) HTML challenge-and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps-or less-to help you get the job done fast.
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need-without flipping pages .
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results.
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of HTML.
* Companion Web site provides additional detailed XHTML, hexadecimal color usage, and Web site planning references, pointers to useful Web HTML references, and code samples for download
Table of Contents
Part 1: HTML Document Structure.
Part 2: Working with Text.
Part 3: Working with Images.
Part 4: Audio and Video.
Part 5: Hyperlinks.
Part 6: Building Tables.
Part 7: Working with Forms.
Part 8: Working with Frames.
Part 9: Cascading Style Sheets.
Part 11: Adding Third-Party Elements.
Part 12: TextPad.
Part 13: Working with BBEdit.
Part 14: Working with HomeSite.
Part 15: Working with Dreamweaver.
Part 16: Working with FrontPage.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (BOOK)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.