Developer or hobbyist, you’ll love the way this book helps you turn the BeagleBone Black into a working robot. From listening and speaking to seeing and moving, we’ll show you how – step by step. Get to grips with robotic systems. Communicate with your robot and teach it to detect and respond to its environment. Develop walking, rolling, swimming, and flying robots.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with the BeagleBone Black
2. Programming the BeagleBone Black
3. Providing Speech Input and Output
4. Allowing the BeagleBone Black to See
5. Making the Unit Mobile – Controlling Wheeled Movement
6. Making the Unit Very Mobile – Controlling Legged Movement
7. Avoiding Obstacles Using Sensors
8. Going Truly Mobile – Remote Control of Your Robot
9. Using a GPS Receiver to Locate Your Robot
10. System Dynamics
11. By Land, Sea, and Air
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.