Raspberry Pi Cookbook for Python Programmers is a practical guide for getting the most out of this little computer. It will guide you through the many uses of the Raspberry Pi and allow you to showcase the best it has to offer. Discover what the Raspberry Pi has to offer using detailed Python 3 examples that you can adapt and extend; see where your creativity takes you!
Raspberry Pi Cookbook for Python Programmers - begins by guiding you through setting up the Raspberry Pi, performing tasks using Python 3 and introduces the first steps to interface with electronics. As you work through each chapter you will build up your skills and knowledge and apply them as you progress throughout the book, delving further and further into the unique abilities and features of the Raspberry Pi.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with a Raspberry Pi Computer
2. Starting with Python Strings, Files, and Menus
3. Using Python for Automation and Productivity
4. Creating Games and Graphics
5. Creating 3D Graphics
6. Using Python to Drive Hardware
7. Sense and Display Real-world Data
8. Creating Projects with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module
9. Building Robots
10. Interfacing with Technology
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.