Thomas L. Floyd
11th (Global Edition) 2015
Digital Fundamentals, Eleventh Edition, continues its long and respected tradition of offering students a strong foundation in the core fundamentals of digital technology, providing basic concepts reinforced by plentiful illustrations, examples, exercises, and applications. The text’s teaching and learning resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and Test Bank, as well as study resources for students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introductory Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
8. Shift Registers.
10. Programmable Logic.
11. Data Storage
12. Signal Conversion and Processing.
13. Data Transmission.
14. Data Processing and Control.
15. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.