Digital Fundamentals by Thomas L. Floyd (8th, 9th and 11th Eds.)
For Digital Electronics courses requiring a comprehensive text covering basic to advanced digital concepts with an emphasis on problem solving, troubleshooting and applications.
Table of Contents
1. Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
10. Memory and Storage.
11. Programmable Logic and Software.
12. Introduction to Computers.
13. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
14. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (8th Ed.)
Download here (9th Ed.)
Download here (10th Ed. Solution Manual)
Download here (11th Ed.)
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.