Why is indoor coverage needed, and how it is best implemented? As the challenge of providing higher data speeds and quality for mobile applications intensifies, ensuring adequate in-building and tunnel coverage and capacity is increasingly important. A unique, single-source reference on the theoretical and practical knowledge behind indoor and tunnel radio planning, Indoor Radio Planning, Second Edition provides an overview of mobile networks systems and coverage solutions with GSM, UMTS, HSPA and LTE cellular systems technologies as a backdrop.
Table of Contents
2. Overview of Cellular Systems
3. Indoor Radio Planning
4. Distributed Antenna Systems
5. Designing Indoor DAS Solutions
6. Traffic Dimensioning
8. The Link Budget
9. Tools for Indoor Radio Planning
10. Optimizing the Radio Resource Management Parameters on Node B When Interfacing to an Active DAS, BDA, LNA or TMA
11. Tunnel Radio Planning
12. Covering Indoor Users From the Outdoor Network
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.