Respected for its accuracy, its smooth and logical flow of ideas, and its clear presentation, Field and Wave Electromagnetics has become an established textbook in the field of electromagnetics. This book builds the electromagnetic model using an axiomatic approach in steps: first for static electric fields, then for static magnetic fields, and finally for time-varying fields leading to Maxwell's equations. This approach results in an organized and systematic development of the subject matter. Applications of derived relations to fundamental phenomena and electromagnetic technologies are explained.
Table of Contents
1. The Electromagnetic Model.
2. Vector Analysis.
3. Static Electric Fields.
4. Solution of Electrostatic Problems.
5. Steady Electric Currents.
6. Static Magnetic Fields.
7. Time-Varying Fields and Maxwell's Equations.
8. Plane Electromagnetic Waves.
9. Theory and Application of Transmission Lines
10. Waveguides and Cavity Resonators.
11. Antennas and Radiating Systems.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.