Comprehensive in scope and contemporary in coverage, this text introduces basic electronic and data communications fundamentals, and explores their application in modern digital and data communications systems. Students with previous knowledge in basic electronic principles and fundamental calculus concepts will gain a complete understanding of the topics presented here. Tomasi's Advanced Electronic Communications Systems 6/e is the last 10 chapters of this text.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Electronic Communications.
2. Signal Analysis and Mixing.
3. Oscillators, Phase–Locked Loops, and Frequency Synthesizers.
4. Amplitude Modulation Transmission.
5. Amplitude Modulation Reception.
6. Single–Sideband Communications Systems.
7. Angle Modulation Transmission.
8. Angle Modulation Reception and FM Stereo.
9. Digital Modulation.
10. Digital Transmission.
11. Digital T-Carriers and Multiplexing.
12. Metallic Cable Transmission Media.
13. Optical Fiber Transmission Media.
14. Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.
15. Antennas and Waveguides.
16. Telephone Instruments and Signals.
17. The Telephone Circuit.
18. The Public Telephone Network.
19. Cellular Telephone Concepts.
20. Cellular Telephone Systems.
21. Introduction to Data Communications and Networking
22. Fundamental Concepts of Data Communications.
23. Data–Link Protocols and Data Communications Networks.
24. Microwave Radio Communications and System Gain.
25. Satellite Communications.
26. Satellite Multiple Accessing Arrangements.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.