Signal and Image Processing for Biometrics by Amine Nait-Ali
The aim of this book is to deal with biometrics in terms of signal and image processing methods and algorithms. This will help engineers and students working in digital signal and image processing deal with the implementation of such specific algorithms. It discusses numerous signal and image processing techniques that are very often used in biometric applications. In particular, algorithms related to hand feature extraction, speech recognition, 2D/3D face biometrics, video surveillance and other interesting approaches are presented. Moreover, in some chapters, Matlab codes are provided so that readers can easily reproduce some basic simulation results.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Biometrics
2. Introduction to 2D Face Recognition
3. Facial Soft Biometrics for Person Recognition
4. Modeling, Reconstruction and Tracking for Face Recognition
5. 3D Face Recognition
6. Introduction to Iris Biometrics
7. Voice Biometrics: Speaker Verification and Identification
8. Introduction to Hand Biometrics
10. Hidden Biometrics
11. Performance Evaluation of Biometric Systems
12. Classification Techniques for Biometrics
13. Data Cryptography
14. Visual Data Protection
15. Biometrics in Forensics
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.