The User’s Guide to Arduino Yún Development you can learn how to:
- Connect your Arduino Yún to your network, using built-in support for Wi-Fi and Ethernet;
- Work with OpenWrt-Yun Linux through the command line;
- Use the Bridge Library to communicate and share data between both of the Yún's chips;
- Write Python and shell scripts to automate tasks and use the power of the AR9331 in your Arduino projects;
- Work with Temboo and third-party APIs to access popular web services;
- Host your own websites and application programming interfaces (APIs) on the Yún;
- Use USB devices, such as audio interfaces and gamepads from Microsoft Xbox 360® and Sony PlayStation® games consoles;
- Build Arduino projects that act as a keyboard or mouse when you plug your Yún into a PC or Mac;
- Add voice recognition and speech to your Arduino projects;
Whether you are an experienced Linux developer looking for specific details on using the Arduino Yún or a beginner who has never used Linux before, you can find all of the key information that you need in this book.
Table of Contents
Introducing OpenWRT and Linux
Programming in Python
Using the Bridge Library
Hosting Websites and Services
Project 3 – Making an MP3 Jukebox
Project 4 – Hosting a USB Game Controller
Project 5 – Making a USB Accelerometer Mouse
Project 6 – Making a Translating Keyboard
Project 7 – Controlling your Arduino Projects with Voice Commands
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.