AVR is the brain that runs Arduino, but you don't need the whole Arduino board to do fun projects. Experimenting with AVR Microcontrollers, from Practical AVR Microcontrollers, shows you how to create a spiffy set of projects that you can build to learn more about electronics, about AVR, and just to generate new ideas for your own projects.
Table of Contents
1. Good Evening, Mr. Bond! Your Secret Panel
2. Here Kitty, Kitty: Rainbow Beams to Drive Your Pets Crazy
3. WordDune: How Much Do You Really See?
4. A Waterfall of Lights: The Passageway Lighting System
5. Moving to Mesmerize: Small Projects with Nifty Effects
6. Home Automation: Small Projects using CAN Bus Controller Area Networks
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.