This is the definitive advanced tutorial for OpenCV, designed for those with basic C++ skills. The computer vision projects are divided into easily assimilated chapters with an emphasis on practical involvement for an easier learning curve.
Table of Contents
1. Cartoonifier and Skin Changer for Android
2. Marker-based Augmented Reality on iPhone or iPad
3. Marker-less Augmented Reality
4. Exploring Structure from Motion Using OpenCV
5. Number Plate Recognition Using SVM and Neural Networks
6. Non-rigid Face Tracking
7. 3D Head Pose Estimation Using AAM and POSIT
8. Face Recognition using Eigenfaces or Fisherfaces
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (Book)
Download here (Source Code)
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.