The award-winning and highly influential Software Architecture in Practice, Third Edition, has been substantially revised to reflect the latest developments in the field. In a real-world setting, the book once again introduces the concepts and best practices of software architecture—how a software system is structured and how that system’s elements are meant to interact. Distinct from the details of implementation, algorithm, and data representation, an architecture holds the key to achieving system quality, is a reusable asset that can be applied to subsequent systems, and is crucial to a software organization’s business strategy.
Part One: Introduction
2. Why Is Software Architecture Important?
3. The Many Contexts of Software Architecture
Part Two: Quality Attributes
4. Understanding Quality Attributes
12. Other Quality Attributes
13. Architectural Tactics and Patterns
14. Quality Attribute Modeling and Analysis
Part Three: Architecture in the Life Cycle
15. Architecture in Agile Projects
16. Architecture and Requirements
17. Designing an Architecture
18. Documenting Software Architectures
19. Architecture, Implementation, and Testing
20. Architecture Reconstruction and Conformance
21. Architecture Evaluation
22. Management and Governance
Part Four: Architecture and Business
23. Economic Analysis of Architectures
24. Architecture Competence
25. Architecture and Software Product Lines
Part Five: The Brave New World
26. Architecture in the Cloud
27. Architectures for the Edge
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (3rd Ed.)
Download here (2nd Ed.)
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.