This book helps students develop a well-rounded understanding of these key areas by focusing on fundamental concepts, mathematical foundations, and advanced algorithms.the presentation is mathematically thorough with clear explanations, numerous examples, illustrations, and applications. In addition to problems, matlab-based computer projects are assigned at the end of each chapter, making this book ideal for laboratory-based courses. The text is appropriate for a stand-alone course on digital signal processing, or a course that introduces a combination of topics in signal processing and image processing. It contains sufficient background material for a fundamental course and ample advanced topics for graduate-level instruction.
Table of Contents
· chapter 1. Fundamental concepts.
· chapter 2. Fourier analysis.
· chapter 3. Z-transform and digital filters.
· chapter 4. Filter design and implementation.
· chapter 5. Multivariate signal processing.
· chapter 6. Finite-word length effects.
· chapter 7. Adaptive signal processing.
· chapter 8. Least-squares adaptive algorithms.
· chapter 9. Linear prediction.
· chapter 10. Image processing fundamentals.
· chapter 11. Image compression and coding.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.