Advanced Electronic Communications Systems 6th Ed. by Wayne Tomasi
For courses in Advanced Topics in Electronic Communications. Comprehensive in scope and contemporary in coverage, this text explores modern digital and data communications systems, microwave radio communications systems, satellite communications systems, and optical fiber communications systems. This text is the last 10 chapters from the Tomasi Electronic Communications Systems: Fundamental Through Advanced, 5/e.
Table of Contents
1. Optical Fiber Transmission Media.
2. Digital Modulation.
3. Introduction to Data Communications and Networking.
4. Fundamental Concepts of Data Communications.
5. Data–Link Protocols and Data Communications Networks.
6. Digital Transmission.
7. Digital T-Carriers and Multiplexing.
8. Telephone Instruments and Signals.
9. The Telephone Circuit.
10. The Public Telephone Network.
11. Cellular Telephone Concepts.
12. Cellular Telephone Systems.
13. Microwave Radio Communications and System Gain.
14. Satellite Communications.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.