Electronic Communication Systems 4th Ed. by Kennedy and Davis
Kennedy`s Electronic Communication Systems is a classic literature on Communications. Kennedy`s book simplifies the concepts and presents the subject in as diagrammatic and theoretical manner as possible. In the adaptation, the original flavour of the text has been maintained while the old technology has been updated with the more latest ones. Due weightage has been provided to the discussion of Digital Communications, which has gained in importance since the last revision of Kennedy.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction To Communication Systems
3. Amplitude Modulation
4. Single Side-band Techniques
5. Frequency Modulation
6. Radio Receivers
7. Transmission Lines
8. Radiation And Propagation Of Waves
10. Waveguides, Resonators And Components
11. Microwave Tubes And Circuits
12. Semiconductor Microwave Devices And Circuits
13. Pulse Communications
14. Digital Communications
15. Broadband Communication Systems
16. Radar Systems
17. Television Fundamentals
18. Introduction To Fiber Optic Technology
18. Information Theory, Coding And Data Communication
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.