With the release of the Raspberry Pi 2, a new series of the popular compact computer is available for you to build cheap, exciting projects and learn about programming.
- Explore Raspberry Pi 2's hardware through the Assembly, C/C++, and Python programming languages
- Experiment with connecting electronics up to your Raspberry Pi 2 and interacting with them through software
- Learn about the Raspberry Pi 2 architecture and Raspbian operating system through innovative projects
1. Introduction to the Raspberry Pi's Architecture and Setup
2. Programming on Raspbian
3. Low-Level Development with Assembly Language
4. Multithreaded Applications with C/C++
5. Expanding on Storage Options
6. Low-Level Graphics Programming
7. Exploring the Raspberry Pi's GPIO Pins
8. Exploring Sound with the Raspberry Pi 2
9. Building a Web Server
10. Integrating with Third-Party Microcontrollers
11. Final Project
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.