Master Machine Learning using a broad set of Python libraries and start building your own Python-based ML systems. Covers classification, regression, feature engineering, and much more guided by practical examples. A scenario-based tutorial to get into the right mind-set of a machine learner (data exploration) and successfully implement this in your new or existing projects.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with Python Machine Learning
2. Classifying with Real-world Examples
3. Clustering – Finding Related Posts
4. Topic Modeling
5. Classification – Detecting Poor Answers
6. Classification II – Sentiment Analysis
9. Classification – Music Genre Classification
10. Computer Vision
11. Dimensionality Reduction
12. Bigger Data
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (1st Ed.)
Download here (2nd Ed.)
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.