The book provides a clear exposition of essential tools of applied mathematics from a modern point of view and meets complete requirements of engineering and computer science students. Every effort has been made to keep the presentation at once simple and lucid. It is written with the firm conviction that a good book is one that can be read with minimum guidance from the instructor. To achieve this, more than the usual number of solved examples, followed by properly graded problems have been given. Many of the examples and problems have been selected from recent papers of various university and other engineering examinations. Basic Concepts and Useful Information has been given in an Appendix.
Table of Contents
- Algebra & Geometry: Solution of equations, Linear algebra: Determinants, Matrices, Vector algebra and Solid geometry.
- Calculus: Differential calculus, Partial differentiation, Integral calculus, Multiple integrals, Vector calculus.
- Series: Infinite Series and Fourier Series.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their applications, Linear differential equations and their applications, Differential equations of different types, Series solution of differential equations and special functions, Partial differential equations and their applications.
- Complex Analysisc: Complex numbers and functions, Calculus of complex functions.
- Transforms: Laplace Transforms, Fourier transforms and Z-transforms.
- Numerical Techniques: Empirical Laws and Curve fitting, Statistical methods, Probability and Distributions, Sampling and Inference, Numerical methods, Finite differences and Interpolation, Difference equations, Numerical solution of Ordinary and Partial differential equations, Linear programming.
- Special Topics: Calculus of variations, Integral equations, Discrete mathematics, Tensors.
- An exhaustive list of Objective Type of Questions has been given at the end of each chapter. Standard Tables, Answers to Problems, and a fairly comprehensive
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Labels: Electrical Engineering