Computer Graphics with OpenGL 3rd Ed. by Donald D. Hearn et al.
Reflecting the rapid expansion of the use of computer graphics and of C++ as a programming language of choice for implementation, this book converts all programming code into the C++ language. This new edition is a complete revision, bringing the text up to date with current advances in computer graphics technology and applications. Assuming readers have no prior familiarity with computer graphics, the authors—both authorities in their field—present basic principles for design, use, and understanding of computer graphics systems using their well-known, and accessible writing style. It includes an exploration of GL, PHIGS, PHIGS+, GKS and other graphics libraries and covers topics such as distributed ray tracing, radiosity, physically based modeling, particle systems, and visualization techniques. For professionals in any area of computer graphics: CAD, Animation, Software Design, etc. Previously announced in 12/2002 catalog.
Table of Contents
1. A Survey of Computer Graphics.
2. Overview of Graphics Systems.
3. Graphics Output Primitives.
4. Attributes of Graphics Primitives.
5. Geometric Transformations.
6. Two-Dimensional Viewing.
7. Three-Dimensional Viewing.
8. Three-Dimensional Object Representations.
9. Visible-Surface Detection Methods.
10. Illumination Models and Surface-Rendering Methods.
11. Interactive Input Methods and Graphical User Interfaces.
12. Color Models and Color Applications.
13. Computer Animation.
14. Hierarchical Modeling.
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
keywords: Download free book, Download free PDF, free e-book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.