1st - 2016
This book is ideal for graphic programmers who want to get up and running with Vulkan. It's also great for programmers who have experience with OpenGL and other graphic APIs who want to take advantage of next generation APIs. A good knowledge of C/C++ is expected.
Table of Contents:
1. Getting Started with the NextGen 3D Graphics API
2. Your First Vulkan Pseudo Program
3. Shaking Hands with the Device
4. Debugging in Vulkan
5. Command Buffer and Memory Management in Vulkan
6. Allocating Image Resources and Building a Swapchain with 7. Buffer Resource, Render Pass, Framebuffer, and Shaders with 8. Pipelines and Pipeline State Management
9. Drawing Objects
10. Descriptors and Push Constant
11. Drawing Textures
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.